Offering the same features as the Value Plan, our Standard Plan includes a simple coffin** and gives your family flexibility over the date and time of the funeral.
Standard – £16.45 * per month or £3,495 in full
If you’re looking for a funeral plan to cover more than just the essentials, our Standard Plan may be suited to your needs. This plan includes a funeral procession from home to the funeral location and £1,100 allowance towards third party costs at the time of the funeral (such as the fees for cremation or burial and for the clergy or officiant fees). This plan also includes a professionally drafted Will.
What this plan includes
- Provision of professional services and making all arrangements for the funeral
- Advice on the certification and registration of the death and related documentation
- Simple coffin**
- Collection and transportation of the deceased to the FD premises (within a 25 mile radius) during working hours
- Care of the deceased prior to the burial or cremation (excluding embalming)
- Use of chapel of rest or service rooms
- Family viewing at any pre-arranged time***
- The funeral service at a local cemetery or crematorium
- Funeral held on a normal weekday, during working hours
- Choice of date and time of funeral
- Funeral procession to funeral location (fees and costs of a service at a separate location not included
- A hearse to local crematorium or cemetery
- Provision of sufficient staff to attend to the coffin as required
- £1,100 allowance towards third party costs
- 24 hour funeral director to telephone support for the bereaved
- Professionally drafted Will
*Based on a 50 year old paying via low cost instalments with a £49 deposit.
**All coffins supplied will be wood-effect quality or better.
***Costs may apply if out-of-hours viewing is required.